Creative Real Estate Solutions
For many people, buying or selling a home happens with a primary residence. But what about a more unconventional route? Angie answers questions from listeners that include everything from a down payment with zero-dollars down to fractional ownership. You might be surprised by the creative solutions people have pursued as they work towards buying a home or investing in real estate.
Here are the questions Angie answers on today’s show:
- Mailbag: Is fractional ownership essentially a timeshare? (0:38)
- Mailbag: Should we sell or rent our current house out when buying a new home? (2:34)
- Mailbag: Is it possible to buy land, live in a camper, and later build a home on that land? (3:54)
- Mailbag: What is the average down payment people put down on a home? (5:17)
- Mailbag: How many homes should a potential real estate agent be selling each month? (6:45)
- Mailbag: Can you help me find a home with an elevator? (8:19)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477