Good Takes and Bad Takes in Real Estate
Let’s play a new game called “Good Take, Bad Take” where Angie decides which of these prompts and predictions line up with what’s expected in the Triangle market. When you see some of these headlines and prognostications, they might catch your attention, but remember that they don’t always apply in our local market. Angie shares her thoughts and expertise on today’s show.
Here’s what you’ll want to consider when selling your home:
- How the market has shifted and found a new norm. (0:37)
- Mailbag: How much time do we have to make an offer? (5:02)
- Mailbag: Am I a less competitive buyer without putting 20 percent down? (7:23)
- Mailbag: Is paying asking price or higher still expected? (9:18)
- Mailbag: How many people on your team will I interact with when selling my home? (10:12)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here!
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Apple Podcasts - Google Podcasts - Spotify - Stitcher
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477
Post a Comment