Habits That Make An Effective Homebuyer
On this episode of The Savvy Realtor Podcast, we’ll discuss several habits of highly effective homebuyers, as outlined in an article from Realtor.com. Angie shares her thoughts on the first few habits, highlighting the importance of keeping emotions in check and staying realistic when looking for a home.
Throughout the conversation, Angie provides practical tips and advice on how to develop these habits and apply them to your home buying journey. She emphasizes the importance of working with a Realtor who can guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or an experienced investor, this episode is full of valuable insights to help you become a more effective home buyer.
Here are specific highlights we’ll address with Angie on this episode of The Savvy Realtor Podcast:
- Homebuyers really need to keep their emotions in check. Buying a home is very personal, but that can often cloud your judgement. Sometimes homebuyers have trouble staying realistic. (2:22)
- The article mentions that it’s important to keep an open mind and to not be afraid to move or expand your search to open up your options. Angie says she coaches people to be open-minded all the time. (5:40)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. (7:24)
- Angie agrees with the article that you need to “see beyond” how a home looks. (8:44)
- Summary: Stay flexible and available. (11:30)
You can find the article we discuss in today’s episode here: https://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/habits-of-successful-homebuyers-today/
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477