Mailbag: Should I Decorate for the Holidays When Selling My Home?
While it’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays right now, do you really want it to look festive in your home when trying to sell? Angie shares what she thinks (and Walter shares some of his holiday decor) on today’s show. Find out the answer to this question and three others from the mailbag.
Here's what we discuss on today’s show:
- What to consider when investing in a home or neighborhood. (0:38)
- What to keep in mind if you feel nervous about the market right now. (3:12)
- If the prices will go down even more. (5:47)
- To decorate or not to decorate for the holidays when trying to list a home. (7:17)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here!
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Apple Podcasts - Google Podcasts - Spotify - Stitcher
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477
Post a Comment