Mailbag: What To Know About Buying An Investment Property
The past week or so saw a lot of excitement in the Triangle real estate market. To kick off this episode, Angie talks about a lot of houses that received multiple offers and went through a competitive bidding process. If you are hoping to buy in the area, be prepared to have a pre-qualification letter and a good real estate agent by your side!
Then Angie answers three questions from the mailbag. From freshening up your exterior to adding curb appeal and tackling DIY home renovations, Angie shares how to do so strategically. If you are considering buying a rental property, Angie points out what to keep in mind to make sure it’s a worthwhile investment.
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s show:
- The Triangle market is competitive once again. (0:37)
- Mailbag: How to spruce up the house exterior without breaking the bank? (3:57)
- Mailbag: How to avoid renovation mistakes for newbies? (6:52)
- Mailbag: What should I consider before investing in a rental property? (9:30)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477
Post a Comment