Mailbag: What’s The Right First Step When Looking For Homes?
Feeling ready to get the search started but worried about where to start? Angie talks about one of the very first steps to take in the homebuying process. Then, she answers another real estate agent’s question about putting down a strong offer to try to win the home!
She shares what the risk is with this and what the thought process might look like on the other side. Finally, she shares about the speed of the market when selling a home and what that means as a realtor.
Here are the questions Angie answers from the mailbag:
- Mailbag: Should we get a pre-approval letter before looking for home? (0:43)
- Mailbag: What do you think about strong offers with a time limit? (4:14)
- Mailbag: What’s the fastest you’ve ever sold a home? (7:58)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477