Mid-Year Housing Forecast
Wondering why the number of homes on the market seems lower while you search? We tackle a few questions from the mailbag before we dive into expert predictions focused on the 2023 forecast in the housing market. From inventory levels to home prices, Angie shares what to expect right now in the Triangle (which can be different from the national market).
Compared to years past, you might see some differences in how to approach your home search. Make sure to work alongside a realtor who can help you navigate the current state of the housing market.
Here’s what you’ll learn on today’s show:
- Mailbag: Feeling frustrated with the lack of homes for sale. What’s going on?
- Mailbag: What happens to hidden “treasures” left behind after selling your home?
- New predictions for 2023: Will home prices dip?
- 2023 prediction: Will interest rates drop?
- 2023 prediction: Is the inventory going to increase?
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477