Most Popular Real Estate Questions Right Now
With an ever-changing market, it’s helpful to get the pulse on what’s happening in the local Triangle market. Angie discusses what to expect when buying or selling a house right now. It’s a great time to buy a home because sellers are more willing to negotiate, and you will still see appreciation on your home. From mortgage rates to shifting inventory, there’s a lot to keep an eye on as we finish out the year.
Here are the questions Angie answers on today’s show:
- How far will home prices drop? Will it keep going? (0:59)
- Should first-time homebuyers even try to buy a home right now? (4:04)
- Will mortgage rates stay in the 6s and 7s? (5:16)
- Is inventory likely to increase significantly? (9:12)
- Will we see a buyer’s market in 2023? (10:29)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here!
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Apple Podcasts - Google Podcasts - Spotify - Stitcher
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477
Post a Comment