Realtor Pet Peeves
What are some of the pet peeves real estate agents face? We talk through a list and see what Angie thinks. She shares which of these mistakes she’s seen with clients and how they can cause a negative outcome in the long run.
From unrealistic expectations to not trusting the agent, a lot of time and energy can be lost if you aren’t in the right place as a buyer or seller. Lean into your realtor for their experience and expertise to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
Here are some of the pet peeves we discuss on today’s show:
- Clients who are not serious. (1:20)
- Lack of trust in the real estate agent. (4:18)
- Someone who has unrealistic expectations. (5:53)
- Bad communication. (8:05)
- A bad personality fit. (9:31)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477
Post a Comment