Realtor Statements: What To Look Out For And What To Follow
When you hear something from a realtor, do you know what’s a red flag and what’s a bit of brilliance and innovation? We talk through a number of hypothetical realtor statements to see what Angie thinks about these and which ones she has said to clients. Have you heard any of these when working with a realtor?
As we explore topics like client communication, Zillow estimates, open houses, and more, Angie will provide valuable insights to help us navigate the intricacies of the real estate world. Join us for an enlightening discussion with Angie as she imparts her expertise.
Here’s what you’ll learn from today’s show:
- “Let’s increase the cute factor and make this listing go viral.” (1:00)
- “I’m only available during office hours.” (2:20)
- “Let’s look at your home and price it together instead of using the Zillow estimate.” (4:41)
- “Open houses are a waste of time.” (5:53)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477