The New Norm in Today’s Real Estate Market
The real estate market has seen a real shift recently. Interest rates have continued to rise and some buyers are starting to pause and reconsider their next move. What does that mean if you planned to buy a house? Is it still a good time? Angie shares what she has seen in the Triangle market and what to expect in the near future. Then, she answers four questions from the mailbag.
Here’s what you’ll want to consider when selling your home:
- How the market has shifted and found a new norm. (0:37)
- Mailbag: How much time do we have to make an offer? (5:02)
- Mailbag: Am I a less competitive buyer without putting 20 percent down? (7:23)
- Mailbag: Is paying asking price or higher still expected? (9:18)
- Mailbag: How many people on your team will I interact with when selling my home? (10:12)
Get In Touch:
- Find out the value of your home! Click Here!
- Get answers to questions on home inspections. Click Here!
Angie Cole - Contact - Call: 919-538-6477